Sunday, November 28, 2010

Luke 2:1-20

"Don't be afraid. I'm here to announce a great and joyful event that is meant for everybody, worldwide: A Savior has just been born in David's town, a Savior who is Messiah and Master. This is what you're to look for: a baby wrapped in a blanket and lying in a manger."

"Glory to God in the heavenly heights, Peace to all men and women on earth who please him."

Mary kept all these things to herself, holding them dear, deep within herself.

May I not keep the Christmas story to myself this year, nor to my family, and my congregation. May I incarnate the love of God as I go through my day to day. May I live as if the Kingdom of God has arrived on earth, as it is in heaven. May I live fully immersed in the already/not yet reality of God with us. Your kingdom come, on earth as it is in heaven. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment