Saturday, December 29, 2012

Read the Bible in 2013...in community

Would you like to join me in reading through the whole Bible next year?

 I'll be reading the same thing you are so if questions come up, we can discuss them.

 It averages out to just above 3 chapters per day.I'm thinking about using the guide from Wayne Cordiero in The Divine Mentor or one of The Message reading guides--I'd love your input if you've got a system.

If we get a few folks we may be able to find a fun way to use Google Hangouts to discuss either weekly or at the end of each book!

You may know, or you'll learn tomorrow, that I've fallen off the wagon the last two years, and I want to get back on it.  I'll be more likely to stay on the wagon if I've got some accountability. Consider joining me! https://www.facebook.com/karenmuntzing

No comments:

Post a Comment