Friday, September 24, 2010

Notes and things

For those who may be curious, I am doing my reading in Conversations: The Message Bible with its Translator. My custom when I journal, is to write out the verses that stick on me, which is why you are seeing so much direct text from The Message. I realize I've also not directly yet engaged the reflection questions provided to us through the challenge as I've let the text provoke me directly. I expect to use the questions on Sunday evening, and I'll take a look and see if there are any questions that are burning, and I'll share them later. If you've got one bugging you, please post it and let's discuss. You can get the questions at: http://www.warehouse839.org/docs/NTC/NTC_questions_week_1.pdf. More information about the whole series is available at www.warehouse839.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment